They are having a free shipping special. I am a sucker for free shipping, and these are all on major sale.1. Beaded bangle/cuff ($16.99 from $24.). Not much in the way of savings, but it's so purty.
2. Paisley cotton rug ($30 from $68) I'm pretty much sure I'm going to get it because I've been eyeing it for a while (and yes I know it looks just like the fabric I bought).
3. Miss Sixty lace-up boot ($150 from $300). I love the way it looks but I don't know if my ankles can handle the 3.5" heel, or my wallet the hefty price.
4. Funky oxford ($30 from $88). Seems like a great deal, but I realize not everyone can pull off this vintage look.
5. Penguin trench with contrast trim ($125 from $295). Great deal too, but is it just me or is it not that well tailored around the waist?
6. Military band jacket ($50 from $88). I bet Garry would love this if they made one for men. It is like, oh-so-hipster.Thoughts/votes welcomed.
UPDATE: I decided against the cuff (I probably wouldn't end up wearing it and can get someting similar at Forever 21), the trench coat (poor-looking fit and unsure about the contrast trim), and the military band jacket (it's cool, but ultimately not my style).
I added the following items:
I plan to try everything on and probably return half the stuff. Yayyyy free shipping!