I am probably closest to getting the ones pictured below, 'Shani' lace-up wedge booties by Bronx. In brown. Because they are some of the most awesome shoes I've seen all season. The ones available are a bit large for me (size 7) but I think I'm willing to take the risk since...I can always return it I guess.
- Nine West 'Demode' in dark green (teal): love the cutouts.
- Steve Madden 'Qualiti': so funky and seventies. Love the wavy detail on the wedge.
- Pink Studio 'Marimba': sweet sandals. Nothing too earth-shattering but still super cute.
- Pink Studio 'Bradshaw': it was the shape of the heel that did it for me. That, and it looks really comfortable, and comes in teal!
- Michael Antonio 'McKay' boot: I'd be caving into this fall's trend of over-the-knee boot. Hella cheap!